The Client Success Specialist is responsible for assisting with client and prospect-facing activities including quoting, ordering, training coordination, client appreciation, client messaging and tasks associate with project management. This person ideally is very detail-oriented with a strong work ethic to take charge of required tasks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with Project Management tasks
- Client Relations and Communication (Thank You Notes, Messaging, etc.)
- Coordinating and Planning of Client Training
- Assist with quoting and ordering products
- Help with planning and organization of prospect and client events
- Be thoroughly knowledgeable of our products and services
- Generate vCIO reports for client meetings
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Various Administrative tasks
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively.
- Maintain team communication through phone and online collaboration software (i.e. Teams)
- Responsible for entering time and expenses in ConnectWise as they occur.
- Understand processes in ConnectWise by completing assigned training materials and blueprints on the ConnectWise University.
- Enter all work as service tickets in ConnectWise.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and client-care.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Service awareness of all organization’s key services for which support is being provided.
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide services.
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment.
- 2+ years of related industry experience preferred but not required,
DevSource LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer